Gast AT05 Rotary Vane Septic Air Pump
Note: This rotary vane septic pump includes a nickel-plated rotor and cooling fan.
Specifically built for the Sewage Aeration industry, the AT05 rotary vane pump is easy to install, rugged, reliable, and provides clean, life-sustaining air to wastewater treatment systems. It’s the best pump for the job at hand, and SSP is now offering it at the lowest sale price found anywhere on the internet. The best pump. The best price. It all adds up to great savings and an incredible deal for you.
Buy yours today. Don’t wait, these workhorses are going fast!
- Low noise, low vibration – only produces 59db of noise; about as loud as a conversation at home or in your office;
- Works especially well in systems requiring more consistent flow and higher pressures;
- Thermal overload protection safeguards the motor against high temperature damage;
- Easy to service vanes and filters extend the life of the unit and maximizes uptime;
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled motor protects against the summer heat; and
- Internal and external inlet filters prevent contaminants from entering your system.
Gast OEM repair kit includes everything you need to repair an AT05, including vanes, gaskets, and filters.
Buy an external, air intake filter assembly to replace one that is clogged or deteriorated.
|Noise||59 dB||Between a library and a quiet conversation at home.|
|Power||1/4 hp||0.19 kW|
|Minimum Temperature||33.8 Fahrenheit||1 Celsius|
|Maximum Temperature||104 Fahrenheit||40 Celsius|
|Minimum Pressure||0||60 Hz|
|Maximum Pressure||10 PSI||60 Hz|
|AT05 Spec Sheet||AT05 Spec Sheet|
|AT05 Catalog page||AT05 Catalog page|
|AT05 Operator Manual||AT05_Operation_manual|
|Dimensions||18 × 11 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.