Gast R1102 series blowers contain very few moving parts and no wearing components. They last longer in aerobic septic systems because they don’t contain parts that rub together. And, they don’t contain oil or other contaminants that contaminate systems.
Other features include
- Thermal overload protection to safeguard the motor windings from damage should the blower become stalled during operation;
- Thermal overload protection switches automatically reset when single-phase motor windings cool to a safe level of operation;
- UL and CSA certified TEFC motors with permanently sealed ball bearings offer increased protection against weather, dirt, and moisture;
- Permanently sealed ball bearings incorporate polyurea grease, which extends bearing life and offers superior resistance to washout, rust, and corrosion; and
- Aluminum blower housing, impeller, and cover help keep the R1’s major components resistant to corrosion promoting extended product life.